Golf's First Customized Putter Shaft.
Introducing the new Stability Carbon putter shaft. Golf's first ever putter shaft you can customize to fit your game—length, connector color, even tip finish.
Stability Carbon is built on the same design platform as the original Stability shaft, which revolutionized the putting category when it was launched 4 years ago.
- Stability Carbon is a .600 diameter, no taper shaft, with internal aluminum weighting
- It will have a balance point similar to steel but softer than our tour models
- Exclusive, Advanced Materials Integration; patented technology that delivers the face square at impact
- Carbon weave for playability refinement and improved feel
- Change your loft, lie, length, balance, grip—even the sight lines
- Customize your shaft with 4 connector options and 2 tip finishes
- Fits all putters, regardless of brand or bend profile—straight, single or double bends and it’s easy to install
- 1 degree of torque, so your putter face remains square at impact to deliver consistent, accurate putts
|Tip Diameter||.355″ .370″ .390″|
Mitigating Unwanted Flex and Twist
Why Would Any Golfer Trust Their Putter To A Cheap Steel Shaft?
The Stability design was extremely challenging; invent a shaft that had the same weight as a traditional steel putter shaft but without being too stiff, heavy or having a deadened feel. It also had to mitigate unwanted flex and twist.
Stability Shaft Technology & Equipment
Designed To Improve Putter-Specific Motion & Performance.
Stability was designed to improve putter-specific motion and performance. It increases flexural rigidity and significantly reduces torsional rotation through BGT’s patented design. It limits unwanted movement by stiffening the shaft by 25% without abolishing feel and reducing torque by almost 50%, to deliver the club face squarer at impact. The performance of the shaft was exhaustively tested with hundreds of putters using state-of-the-art high-speed cameras, robots, SAM Putt Lab, Quintic Ball Roll software and Trackman4. The result was to re-invent the putter shaft from the ground up.
Introducing Stability Shaft
Impact Efficiency. Distance Control. More Putts Made.
Quintic Ball Roll System
The Standard for putter analysis, fitting, teaching & R&D.
“Traditional putter shafts are inherently inconsistent and can limit how well you can perform. You may have been told that your steel shaft is as good as it needs to be, but it isn’t nearly as good as it could be. The stability shaft removes inconsistencies that current putter shafts have, and it helps compensate for mistakes all golfers make. It will help unleash your full putting potential. Based upon my work in the testing and development of putters, along with my coaching of tour players, I have been recommending my players use a stiffer shaft in their putters for over 15 years. I can say without reservation, the stability shaft far exceeds any shaft available.” – Jim Mackay, President OnePutt Enterprises, Inc.
OnePutt Enterprises is the premier independent putter testing and consulting company. It’s at the forefront in advancing ideal testing methodologies for putters, developing improvements in putter face technology, putter head design, and shaft technologies.
Stability vs. Steel
Toe-Heel Velocity Analysis At 2500 Frames/Sec
The heel and toe smoothly increase velocity until center impact.
- Causes almost no oscillation
- Evidence of how much more stable the Stability shaft is
- Causes wild oscillation
- Evidence of how weak and unstable a steel putter shaft is, even on center strikes