AutoFlex Golf Driver Shaft Pink Longer & Straighter Drives
Authorized and Authentic AutoFlex Shafts from Korea
Shafts come with a warranty in the event of breakage. Authorized Distributor
Autoflex shaft with K.H.T (Korea hidden technology) applied is a new concept of the shaft that changed the common sense of the ordinary shaft.
This soft Autoflex Shaft will provide you the fun that you have never experienced.
- Up to 20~30 gram lighter than the conventional shafts.
- Select the weight of Autoflex shaft according to the swing speeds.
- The shaft automatically optimize the transfer of energy despite different swing speeds.
- Increases the head speed while providing stable swing posture and distance.
Our new Auto Flex SF505 is 51 gram, SF505X is 54 gram.
If you are a swinger who swings smoothly, SF505 will be good.
If you swing aggressive and fast, SF505X will be better.
X doesn't mean the Flex as the other shaft brands.
Our X means, this holds better with the faster swing.
New AUTO FLEX Shaft
SF305X / 39 gram / Ladies / Swing Speed 65~85 mph
SF405 / 43 gram / Mens / Swing Speed 85~95 mph
SF505 / 51 gram / Professionals / Swing Speed 95~105 mph
SF505X / 54 gram / Long Drive Player / Swing Speed 110~125+ mph
** Each models have the available shafts for Driver, Fairway wood, and Utility. ( Iron shafts available in SF405 and SF505
You can also visit us at
- TXG GOLF : AUTOFLEX SHAFT TEST 4
- AUTOFLEX AVERAGE SWING SPEED TEST // 90-100MPH
The now legendary AUTOFLEX shaft has one more question to answer – how does it perform for average swing speed players? In this video we test the shaft in 3 different flexes using 3 different swing speeds around the average clubhead speed range. Can the AutoFlex offer the average player more distance and accuracy?
- TXG GOLF : AUTOFLEX SHAFT TEST 1
- THE (MYSTERIOUS) AUTOFLEX SHAFT // 370+ YARD DRIVES
We test the AutoFlex shaft from Korea Hidden Technology to see if going longer, lighter and more flexible with this mysterious design can actually lead to longer drives and consistent accuracy!
- TXG GOLF : AUTOFLEX SHAFT TEST 2
- RETURN OF THE AUTOFLEX // FITTING // LONGEST & STRAIGHTEST DRIVES WE'VE EVER HAD
It's our second test of the mysterious AutoFlex shaft, this time Ian does a full fitting session for Matt to see how much distance, accuracy and consistency can be extracted!
- TXG GOLF : AUTOFLEX SHAFT TEST 3
- SHOULD MATT GAME THE AUTOFLEX? // DRIVER SHAFT FITTING
We put the Autoflex shaft to the test against Ventus – can provide extra yardage while maintaining playable dispersion off the tee?